To export backup data to public clouds or remote Synology NAS:
When backing up a large amount of data to a public cloud, you are recommended to export the initial version to an external storage device (e.g. a USB drive) and deliver the device to the cloud service provider. There the device can get connected and upload data directly to the cloud. In this way, you can significantly reduce the time for the first backup.
** Click + on the bottom left corner, and select Remote Synology NAS or the desired cloud service provider.
** Select Export to a local shared folder (including an external storage device), and finish the settings.
** Deliver the external storage device to the remote Synology NAS or cloud service provider. Import the exported data from the external storage device.
** Once confirmed, return to Hyper Backup, and click Relink now.
** Follow the Relinking Wizard's instructions to link your Synology NAS to the repository.
- Find and fix email delivery issues as an Office 365 for business admin
- How to Permanently Stop SearchUI.exe from Running in Windows 10
- Locked out of Synology (2-factor design issue)
- Last 5 chars of Microsoft Office key (2013-2016)
- Mailserver instellingen (DS)
- OneDrive uitschakelen of verwijderen
- Registry setting for changing macro security to Enable all macros
- Synology NAS